The Sherman Theater is trying something new to ensure the security of the leading arts organization home in the heart of the Pocono Region.
This year the Sherman Arts Foundation Board of Directors will celebrate eight years open in beautiful Downtown Stroudsburg and your support is more important than ever.Your contribution will ensure that the Theater has a vibrant and active home to attract visitors to Downtown Stroudsburg. Your gift will also serve as an important catalyst for the continuing cultural growth of our community.
We literally can’t do it without you! Click HERE to make your donation today!
What you are supporting:
- The theater is owned and governed by a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 corporation with a board of directors comprised of well-respected community leaders.
- The theater hosts a wide range of community events, festivals, concerts, musicals and art exhibits
- Drawing nearly a 150,000 people to the Pocono Region per year.
- The theater has had favorable economic impact on Stroudsburg and Monroe County by generating over 4.5 million dollars annually.
- The theater is managed by a professional team and guided by a well designed comprehensive business plan.
- The theater features international, national and local artists and is ranked #68 in the world.
- The theater provides support to other performing arts organizations, community organizations and social service groups.
Pledge: To become involved in this exciting community project, pledge your financial contribution to the Capital Campaign Today!
Volunteer: You can enhance your contribution by joining the team and becoming one of our key volunteers. Click HERE for more information.
Membership: Show your support by becoming a member of the theater. Click HERE for membership benefits.
The Sherman Theater is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit corporation organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are deductible to the extent provided by law. The official registration and financial information of Fine Arts Discovery Series, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within PA: 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.